Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chapter 2

Today was a terrible day. I didn't feel any hint of the magic that is building inside of me. It must have been that damn dog man, Leeroy Jenkins. He started barking at me and jumping up and down like a monkey as I tried to conjure a white water fairy. I used the Reliquash Sherer spell on him, but it didn't work. I should really get around to recalibrate my staff.

Once I control my power, I'll be able to fix sick men like Jenkins. There will be no more hunger, fighting, or hate. I just hate to think what would happen if an individual with lower ethical standards than myself were to master to art of magic before I do. I doubt that there are even others like me. I am probably the last of the great magicians. Merlin, Jesus, Thomas Edison, and all the others were my ancestors. All of their efforts have culminated in me. I can't fail them.

No comments:

Post a Comment